Morse Marshall School for the Gifted & Talented Reviews

I like the school it's just the way the school and students carry themselves if they had better presents and they didn't do certain things in stairwell 5 and 6 that would be a start I like that the school is big and that there's great student services but sometimes the administration can get carried away and do above and beyond if you seen how many stairs there were you wouldn't want to walk around with just you supplies in your hands all day but when you carry a bookbag they have a issue and if your wearing a coat they have a issue if your walking to class they will literally yell at you and say "get to class" but other than that and all the fights that happen I think it would be a good school
Ugh this school is terrible I haven't been here for more than at least 3 months and I've seen more than one roach on different occasions, my third hour teacher quit. I can't stand this school please spair your child or children and don't ever send them here
It’s literally so awful, a girl in 7th grade and SHE KNOWS WHO SHE IS ( I think her name was shania’skyy or something like that) stole my phone and got away with it. Morse middle school teachers don’t teach you anything, the students are disrespectful, the teachers put hands on students, the lockers are literally MESSED UP someone can pop it open and steal my stuff, the students bully other students, the teachers cuss, last but not least there is absolutely NO AC in the school and the students have to be hot and suffer Especially the 6th grade students DONT GO TO THIS SCHOOL
Start Your Review of Morse Marshall School for the Gifted & Talented
TRASH! I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO SUCH A DIRTY AND BAD SCHOOL IN MY LIFE ITS MY FIRST YEAR HERE AND I DON'T PLAN ON STAYING AT ALL. I SAW A ROACH AND HEARD A RAT. THE STUDENTS ARE DISRESPECTFUL, THE TEACHERS DON'T TEACH ANYTHING, THE TEACHERS PUT THEIR HANDS ON STUDENTS, THERE IS NO AC, THEY TURN THE FANS OFF ALL THE TIME, THE TEACHERS CUSS AND TALK ABOUT THE KIDS, THEY WON'T LET US GO ANYWHERE WITH OUT AN ESCORT ( even to the bathroom or the next class). IF I COULD GIVE ZERO STAR I WOULD.
Morse Marshall is a really great school with good academic/curricular activities,and awesome teachers who are always eager to help the students (both in academics and life/college planning)
Its a school there isn't anything outstanding about the school besides it allows an outside program called college possible come in and help students apply for college and prep for state test. The staff and security do not control the students in the school so this might make the school look like a bad school. There are some good teachers here and of course some that dont care about anything but the money. However, there is a great selection of classes. For example im taking a bio med and medical interventions course where as a lot of school dont offer those courses. The school is great for kids interested in science because there are a lot of science based classes to choose from
This school held an incredible experience in store for me when I came to it in seventh grade, back when the school actually included middle school students, but it no longer does. It still does however, continue to have the same feeling of comfort and familiarity which I believe is sought after by all high school students. And that is not to mention academics, which are absolutely outstanding, keeping all students pressing into further education, which is helped by this school's college preparation obsession.
One thing I like about Morse Marshall is the after school activties, that goes on with the children. It keeps most of the children outta of the streets and trouble. One thing I would like to see change is the rate of fights at the school.
At Morse Marshall high school, it was the worse high school experience that you could ever experience. Safety was terrible, the overall experience of the school was terrible. You have many rude officials in the main office. Many rude faculty members. They didn’t care.
It's a small school and small community but despite that people got along pretty well. There was a lot of disturbance during classes and all but overall the school was a well known school throughout Milwaukee for it's academics back in the day.
Most people there were very accepting of people. I liked our little community for that grade, and how the teachers incorporated a lot of kinetic learning through their lessons. Fighting has ALWAYS been a constant problem, and I have never seen as many as I saw there. I feel as discipline was not enforced.
I learned a lot of life lessons at Morse Marshall. I also made life long friends there. It wasn't the perfect high school but the teachers taught me everything they knew the best way they could.
The experience at Morse Marshall High School is very awesome i feel that the teachers help me when i need it and the after school activities are wonderful my year at Morse Marshall High School has been the best year and i hope that our school still live on the legacy our school was meant to be.
My experiences while attending Morse Marshall High School were great. I began attending here my sophomore year in high school and the school took me in as if I had been here since middle school. It is like one big family at Marshall and that's what I love about Marshall. Only thing I would change about Marshall about it the lunch. it could be better but other than that I love Marshall.
This school just started so many clubs and organizations don't have a lot of people, but they do allow students to start any club they want.
I love the culture that the school had. I been in Morse Marshall since middle school. I left to a different school and came back because the culture that Morse Marshall had, was home. Even though it's a small school, majority of the teachers are dedicate to what they are suppose to do. I think the best thing about the school are the teachers. They have a connection with students, and getting to know them more, understanding their strengths and their weakness and making it better. Overall the school is continuing to grow to be better.
The teachers I had were great. They got to understand their students; how one learns, how one comprehend context, what one likes and dislikes, etc. I felt like the teachers I had was passionate about what they taught. Failure wasn't an option for majority of them. They knew how to incorporate fun and work together. All of them always over-communicated, which is a good thing. It allowed students to understand better, also not to forget. The activities were engaging yet educational.
Start Your Review of Morse Marshall School for the Gifted & Talented
Well Morse Marshall has a lot of after school activities the principle encourages students to get to class on time so they can have the best education they ever had.
They are very respectful and they are encouraging you get a good education so you can go to college
Going to this school since middle school, I've become familiar with the teachers and the students who have stuck with me till this day. The securities at our school gives us a sense of protection which is one thing I love about Morse Marshall. This school is definitely unique especially when it comes to the students. Because of our individual creativity that we share upon each other, Morse Marshall is one of a kind.