Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Morrison High School is an above average, public school located in Morrison, OK. It has 179 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Morrison High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A42 Students
- B20 Students
- A20 Students
- B19 Students
- B-9 Students
- A-8 Students
- C6 Students
- B+5 Students
- B4 Students
- C4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Morrison High School Reviews
I started Morrison High School as a freshman. The teacher's are excellent and they have gone out of their way to make sure that I have gotten the best education. I have also been able to compete in all sorts of academic and extracurricular clubs and organizations. Our Principal is outstanding! Mr. Haken really cares for all the students and does not show favoritism.
I am so grateful that I attended Morrison! I had the opportunity to participate in numerous school sports and groups that I might not have had the opportunity to at a larger school. Additionally, the teachers took a genuine interest in my education, which prepared me for not only college, but graduate school.
I liked tat the teachers were always engaging their students. You also have many extracurricular opportunities in Morrison, also.