Morris High School is an above average, public school located in Morris, OK. It has 278 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Morris High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A73 Students
- A43 Students
- B38 Students
- B-19 Students
- C19 Students
- B-16 Students
- B-15 Students
- B+15 Students
- B+13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Morris High School Reviews
I attended Morris Public Schools since I was in kindergarten and I absolutely loved it. It is a 3A school, so the classroom sizes were fairly small. A lot of the people that I graduated with, I also grew up with. The faculty really cared about you and did whatever they could to help you. I had an amazing experience while I was a Morris Eagle. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a small town school for their children!
There are the really great teachers and then there are the really bad teachers. My daughter struggled in elementary because a teacher decided it was more important to read 100 books instead of learning basic math in 2nd grade. In 3rd grade, I was told she should be tested for ADHD, I did not. Finally in 8th grade a teacher stepped up and saw she was struggling and worked with her and since then has improved and now is an A & B student!
I only went there for one year which was my senior year. I did concurrent enrollment in the mornings, and I had a work permit to leave the last hour so I was barely even there. The teachers for the most part were really great. The only downfall I would say is the fact that I was new and had very little help navigating and being informed.