Morrilton Senior High School is a public school located in Morrilton, AR. It has 696 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 23% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Morrilton Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B119 Students
- B-105 Students
- A-82 Students
- B57 Students
- B-45 Students
- B-25 Students
- B-24 Students
- A-24 Students
- B+23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 35 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Morrilton Senior High School
- BNemo Vista High School
- Nemo Vista School District, AR
- 39 reviews
- BAtkins High School
- Atkins School District, AR
- 65 reviews
- B-Bigelow High School
- East End School District, AR
- 35 reviews
- B-Perryville High School
- Perryville School District, AR
- 28 reviews
Morrilton Senior High School Reviews
Coming from a private school to a public school, this school is way lacking in academics. The students are very apathetic, and when it comes to standardized testing, a good 60% of students will just click through instead of actually trying, which is why our ACT scores are very low. I have found that the more I stay at this high school, the less smart I become. The teachers are very good, but the other students make it difficult to learn. Our principal and teachers care a lot about the students and always encourage us, but they can't fix the apathy that a lot of students have. The lunch isn't that great either.
I enjoyed the experience and having so many friends, playing sports and also getting a job while in high school. What I would like to see is more diversity in our schools. For everyone to be treated the same regardless of income, social status or ethnicity, race or gender. Our schools are not preparing us for life outside of school. The counselors are helping prepare students for college. The help just a few not all students. Given a chance I believe any student can be successful in life if they are given the encouragement and shown they can do it.
It's pretty good. There are definitely better schools out there. Choir and band and theater are the best aspects about this school if you aren't interested in sports. Even so, it is appropriately appreciated. Conway high school would be so much better. Or even Russellville.