Morgan Park Academy is a top rated, private school located in Chicago, IL. It has 421 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $23,500 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Morgan Park Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+39 Students
- A+34 Students
- A-33 Students
- A-32 Students
- A+27 Students
- B+26 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+15 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Morgan Park Academy
Morgan Park Academy Reviews
Morgan Park Academy is truly a special place. Our family loves it here. My two sons are in the Lower School and are thriving with the small class sizes, the diverse make up of students. They benefit from daily PE classes, daily outdoor recess on 20 acres of green space and play structures, daily world language classes (French, Mandarin, and Spanish taught on rotating trimesters), 3 art/music specialties weekly, tech/programming/coding/STEM in the newly renovated "Makerspace." We've been here for 5 years now and can't imagine a better environment for them.
I've attended MPA for 14 years, since pre-school. I feel safe, cared about and I know that I receive a great education. As I go through the college application process, I realize even more what a special school I attend. My class sizes are small and I've had and continue to have opportunities many other students do not receive, such as yoga and ecology classes, college prep courses, as well as international trips through Project Week. I feel prepared for college and know that my solid educational foundation was built at MPA.
Morgan Park Academy has become a second home to our children. It is a nurturing, safe, and enriching environment. We have been there for two years and have felt at home since day 1. The transition was very comfortable and beneficial for our children's educational growth and personal development. MPA truly is helping us to shape our children into tomorrows leaders while still instilling them with core values.