Morgan High School is a public school located in Mc Connelsville, OH. It has 589 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-41 Students
- A+22 Students
- B15 Students
- A13 Students
- C+13 Students
- B11 Students
- C+11 Students
- C-10 Students
- B-10 Students
- B+9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Morgan High School
Schools like Morgan High School
- BWarren High School
- Warren Local School District, OH
- 98 reviews
- C+Fort Frye High School
- Fort Frye Local School District, OH
- 50 reviews
- CMiller High School
- Southern Local School District (Corning), OH
- 45 reviews
- CTrimble High School
- Trimble Local School District, OH
- 6 reviews
Morgan High School Reviews
Morgan High School is located in a rural economically depressed area of southeastern Ohio. The facilities are relatively new and provide an excellent learning environment. Due to the rural setting the administration, teachers, parents and students share a close and involved relationship. The academic opportunities are sufficient to prepare a student for college and even provide the opportunity to gain college credits while in high school. Diversity is the main thing lacking here. Due to the rural setting it is the result of the community environment. Overall, Morgan High is a great small town school with all the ingredients to prepare a student for high education.
Best school in southeast Ohio. I really appreciated my 4 years at Morgan. Everybody knows everybody so we are a real tight knit school. The teachers are amazing and they definitely prepare you for the workforce and/or college. Our school is the only High School in Ohio that offers technical and college classes in the same building. Time has flown since I started my freshman year and it has been the best 4 years of my life.
In general, the school is only average to prepare students for college. The administration is not supportive, however most teachers are helpful and caring.