At Moravian Academy we develop students’ curiosity and creativity, problem-solving and perseverance, critical thinking and empathy —laying the groundwork to not merely succeed but to thrive.
It begins with curiosity. A three-year-old relishes her first school experience in the sensory adventure that is Primer. A second grader gleefully learns about history from the people who made it—who appear as speaking images on his iPad. At Moravian, a spirit of inquiry is taught through our culture of curiosity that makes learning engaging and exciting.
It continues with curiosity. “Middlers” devour current events in a fantasy geopolitics league, while seniors collaborate with kindergarteners, discovering—and rediscovering—the magic of storytelling. Beyond acquiring knowledge and skills, our students shape their education and venture into the unknown.
At Moravian, curiosity never ends. Our graduates achieve individually defined success in college and through lives of continuing exploration.
Moravian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+55 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+42 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+31 Students
- A31 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+27 Students
- A27 Students
- A+25 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses