Mora Secondary School is an above average, public school located in Mora, MN. It has 745 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 56% of students are at least proficient in math and 66% in reading.
Mora Secondary School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+28 Students
- A+20 Students
- B+19 Students
- B16 Students
- A-13 Students
- B13 Students
- C+11 Students
- A11 Students
- B11 Students
- B-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 33 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Mora Secondary School Reviews
The teachers and administration are what made Mora Schools the world's greatest high school. While the building is falling apart at the seams, the teachers were endlessly supportive and incredible. I will always love and appreciate the education I was able to receive.
There is not a wide variety of sports at this school, which I wish there was. The sports teams have been very successful and competitive which is great! I think some organizations are not respected enough at this school and sports-organizations-clubs-music-drama do not get the same recognition.
I would choose this school if I could do it over again. The staff is very understanding of absences and they work with students to get any missed work done. Mora is a small town, so the teachers know each and every student in their classes. I think that this is important because one-on-one time is the most important part of learning. It is critical that students understand the material and one-on-one time with a teacher helps with this. Every teacher in the building is very approachable too. If someone needs help with homework or has questions the teachers are around to help, and this has helped me when it comes to math homework or and English paper.