COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Montverde Academy will begin fall classes on Tuesday, September 8. Boarding students (new and returning) will arrive on the weekend of August 22-24 for a two-week quarantine period and will be tested for COVID-19 upon arrival. On-line options are available for students unable to arrive on time, and distance learning may continue indefinitely. To learn more, visit Montverde.org/ApplyNow. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Founded in 1912, Montverde Academy inspires students to become leaders with passion for knowledge, global vision and innovation, while developing character in a nurturing, diverse community. At the heart of an MVA experience is something truly transformational, where students achieve at the highest level. Inside and outside of the classroom, students in Pre-K3 through grade 12 develop their talents and abilities through engaging in arts, athletics, school clubs, honor societies, and service organizations.
Our staff, parents and students are part of a close-knit, caring community that emphasizes positive relationships and helps build self-esteem and confidence in our students, where each individual feels like a valued community member.
We enjoy cultural diversity unlike any other school. With 90+ countries represented by students, our international character adds an exciting global perspective to our community and overall educational experience.
Your path to excellence starts here.
Montverde Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+169 Students
- A131 Students
- A123 Students
- A102 Students
- A+99 Students
- B+77 Students
- A-77 Students
- A+72 Students
- A-70 Students
- B+57 Students
Distinguished Scholars Program
The Distinguished Scholars Program at Montverde Academy will provide opportunities for intellectual rigor and stimulation both in and out of the classroom, throughout high school, for identified and qualified students. Classroom coursework, discussions, field trips and seminars will be designed to support and encourage an enriched intellectual atmosphere.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses