Welcome to Montclair Kimberley Academy and thank you for your interest in our school. We encourage you to thoroughly explore our website as an introduction to our award-winning and exceptional Pre-K-12 coeducational independent day school. If you want to learn more about attending MKA, please feel free to contact our Admissions Office - email@example.com.
MKA is a robust school community with over 1000 students on three campuses (Pre-K-3rd, 4th-8th, 9th-12th). We function as one school through a clearly articulated curriculum whose hallmarks include our unique and longstanding Pre-K-12 Signature Programs: the Culture of Ethics, The Writing Challenge and The MKA Core, as well as a nationally recognized program for integrating technology in the curriculum. At MKA, the work of our teachers and the lives of our students are shaped by our Mission Statement and the ideals of our motto, “Knowledge, Vision, Integrity.”
Montclair Kimberley Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+76 Students
- A+63 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+54 Students
- A+48 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+37 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Montclair Kimberley Academy Reviews
The academics are far more rigorous than almost anywhere else in the country, especially when it comes to reading and writing. How do I know this? As a freshman at a top college, it quickly became apparent that work that was completely routine at MKA was difficult for the vast majority of my classmates.
The one thing MKA is not, is a factory for Ivy League placement. If your overriding concern is having your child attend the most prestigious possible college, then you should know that grades here are not inflated, the school's focus is not maximizing college outcomes.
But if your concern if finding a place where your child can flourish, where they will grow intellectually and socially, have opportunities to pursue arts and athletics, develop in every way as a person, then I am confident you will not find a better school in the state.