Monsignor McHugh School Reviews

We chose to enroll our children at Monsignor McHugh because of the smaller class sizes and family like atmosphere.  We feel truly blessed that they attend a school that places value on christian faith and helps to provide them with a strong moral compass.  At MMS, they stress the importance of self-discipline and commitment, which will better prepare our children for their future.  Another draw for us was that they encourage family input and involvement in the ongoing education of their students. Enrolling at MMS was by far the best decision we ever made for our children!
While we have joined late, I have yet to not run into someone smiling or laughing. We are home. Our family has been welcomed with open arms. Professional, kind, thoughtful and energetic! 10 stars!!!
The class sizes are small and there is a focus on project-based learning. In my child's class, three of the other parents are employed by the public school system, which I think is a testament to the quality of Monsignor McHugh.
Start Your Review of Monsignor McHugh School
I have three very different children and they all love the school. They love going every day, and the project-based learning and STEM projects are a particular hit.
We have had a wonderful two years so far. And will be attending for our 3rd year. My son will be entering kindergarten. We love how it’s small and it’s like a family. Love that when I’m able to volunteer I can see my son. He loves it! I love how they are teaching the kids about god my son knows his prayers at 5 already. We love the teachers as well I’ve gotten to know many while helping in the school. We also have a new principal who making wonderful changes. We look forward to the new school year.
We have been part of the MMS family for 4 years now and are extremely happy with the staff & curriculum. The class sizes are perfect for elementary aged students and the school offers a learning environment focusing on positive feedback and Christian morals. There are numerous activities and extra-curricular events which parents and students can be a part of. We feel we are part of MMS, not simply a number within the system.