Monsignor Donovan Catholic High School Reviews

I am currently a junior at Monsignor Donovan I began my journey at this school my sophomore year. I chose to change schools after my freshman year due to the exposure of excess amount of disorder and Monsignor Donovan is a family it is a second home. The school is filled with a wide diversity and all the staff is always ready to help at all times with a smile on their face.
i like that you get to choose what projects you want to do for community service and how the administrators push for more service hours to help the community.
My experience at Donovan had been great. I've made friendships that will last a lifetime. I feel very prepared for college as my Senior year here approaches. I'm excited for what the future has to offer and Donovan has provided me with wonderful tools and academics that will help me greatly in college
Start Your Review of Monsignor Donovan Catholic High School
A school with little opportunity, a power grabbing administration, and a newfound unstoppable emphasis on football and basketball, this institution has fallen from its former glory.
Um, im a junior and really so far its a good school. Based off of experience i would say this school is better than most and the teachers are always there to help you.
I was a very active student at this school. Not only did this school encourage me to attend club meetings, but also to lead them. This goes for sports as well as I did cross country, soccer, tennis, basketball, volleyball, and trained with track at times. It may be a small school, but it makes you feel as if you're going somewhere. It prepares you for college and creates a relationship that you will take with you in the future.
The sports do very well. The golf isn't doing great but football and basketball both made state
I've never had any problems
Disciplinary system was a bit ridiculous but the school itself is very nice with friendly people
They did great going through the school. They were always nice and understanding and they were always there if I needed them
The material and techniques I learned in high school apply to the college I am currently attending
just like any school it's high school and it's filled with teenagers that will befriend and de - friend but when I was there everybody seemed nice and definitely not racist since its a small religious school
the school has a variety of caterers every day of the weak and prices are reasonable
we had peperallies every month i believe where every student would dress in school color to show spirit and support for the teams
professors encourage out of school participation and make the clubs enjoyable.
The guidance counselors are superb they help you get ready for college and make sure you know what to expect during application time.
this school is pretty advance and is still growing
Start Your Review of Monsignor Donovan Catholic High School
The teachers prepare you for college and most of the classes are college level classes.
should consider other students' needs
they're very helpful and friendly