Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Monroeville High School is a public school located in Monroeville, OH. It has 299 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Monroeville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B43 Students
- C+27 Students
- B-25 Students
- A+25 Students
- B21 Students
- B18 Students
- A-17 Students
- B16 Students
- A-14 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Monroeville High School
- C+Western Reserve High School
- Western Reserve Local School District (Collins), OH
- 27 reviews
- B-Margaretta High School
- Margaretta Local School District, OH
- 31 reviews
- B-Bellevue High School
- Bellevue City School District, OH
- 49 reviews
- BSouth Central High School
- South Central Local School District, OH
- 32 reviews
Monroeville High School Reviews
I love the small school atmosphere, everyone knows everyone., the teachers know your parents and your siblings. You play sports with the same kids throughout the years. We all are in the same building, preschool through senior year of high school. The village of Monroeville is small and supports our small school 100%.
Overall, my experience at Monroeville High School has been one of my favorites. I've enjoyed the people that I've become friends with there and the teachers are exceptionally superb. They are always willing to go out of the way to help a student. Plus with Monroeville being a smaller school, you get that one on one attention with each teacher, something missing in larger schools. The food in the cafeteria is pretty good, surprising for a high school. One major change that I would like to see for the school, especially for the upcoming grade levels, is updated classrooms, including the learning material and instruments used in the classrooms. While Monroeville High School is a great place, I feel like most of the recent improvements at the school have been more sport and extracurricular oriented rather then a focus on the academics. The classrooms need updated and improved and some of the materials in those classrooms as well.
What I like about Monroeville High School is that how close that we are all. We support each other no matter what, and we're always there for each other. I am so proud of our school and how close we are. We also have great teachers that are here to help us as much as they can.