Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+77 Students
- B-62 Students
- A+53 Students
- C51 Students
- B+50 Students
- B+50 Students
- C42 Students
- B-35 Students
- B-33 Students
- B-32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Monroe High School Reviews
Review Monroe High School
What I loved about Monroe High School is how the faculty and staff genuinely wanted to see everyone be successful throughout their high school career! The principals and teachers stayed on students, continuously helped out students and encouraged students to be the greatest person that they could be. Monroe High School prepares students for not only college, but the adult life in general. The staff ensures that before any student is able to graduate, they also make sure that the student is ready for real life. What I would like to see improve with Monroe High is more student involvement as much as the teachers put in.
What I like about Monroe High School is that everyone cared about your education. No one gets left behind at Monroe High School.Our goal and mission is to be Present, Prompt, Prepared, and Productive. Also the sports here are awesome. The change I would like to see in this school is that I want our graduation rate to increase every year. Also I want to see more people interacting in like clubs, sports, classes and the community. Also I want to see less absences and tardies in the school. Overall,monroe is a great school and my experience here was great. What I can say is that,no other High School is like Monroe High School.
I am a graduate from here. When I attended the teachers did not truly care about students and their grades. Unless you were an athlete or bring glory to the home of the "green and gold," you are of no need. Every once in a while you will meet a teacher who do care about you. Now that I am in college, there is a huge difference between high school and they way they prepare students. I am basically having to teach myself some things that I should have learned while in school.