Molalla High School is a public school located in Molalla, OR. It has 734 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Molalla High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-86 Students
- A-62 Students
- B59 Students
- C+56 Students
- B-53 Students
- A26 Students
- B+22 Students
- B+19 Students
- A-18 Students
- B18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Molalla High School
- CGervais High School
- Gervais School District, OR
- 59 reviews
- B-Estacada High School
- Estacada School District, OR
- 77 reviews
- B+Silverton High School
- Silver Falls School District, OR
- 140 reviews
- B-North Marion High School
- North Marion School District, OR
- 115 reviews
Molalla High School Reviews
In general, Molalla High School is a remarkable place to be, and while not incredible in the world of academics, it is the community, love, and extracurriculars that more than make up for it. While it is often classified as a small town school without a large number of students, the amount of involvement by these 700 (give or take a few) students is beyond what would be fathomable in a school of greater size. It is a remarkable school to say the least.
The college credits offered were nice, but overall school was not very supportive of academics. Liked to focus on athletics and did not always have the best teachers for jobs. A few amazing teachers though, that helped me get through.
Molalla high school is constantly trying to make things better - both for students and teachers, academically and socially. The teachers constantly teach the students to the best of their ability, and promote involvement within the school and our city as a whole.