Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Mohave High School is a public school located in Bullhead City, AZ. It has 1,184 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Mohave High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B346 Students
- A292 Students
- A238 Students
- B153 Students
- C152 Students
- B83 Students
- B+78 Students
- A+72 Students
- C+46 Students
- B+45 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.40 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.40 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 133 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.49 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.53 responses
Mohave High School Reviews
I love Mohave High School! The atmosphere is great and all my teachers have been wonderful; I really feet like they care. I complain a lot about my classes, but that's only because I hate homework. The sports programs are amazing and the school is always so positive. While other schools in the district like to focus on beating up our mascot to make them feel better about their own short-comings, Mohave focuses on teaching kids to be classy, upstanding members of society. Mohave High School is always looking for ways to improve its self. The student council is very hardworking, the choir program is beyond words, and the administration is great.
I will always remember the cinema club and the trip we took to California. We went to universal studios and sunset boulevard and many more places. I also loved my choir and how we were selected to perform at disneyland, and also for graduation our class went to disneyland with hundreds of other graduating classes!
I have been going to Mohave High School since I was eight years old. My father has been working there for 12 years and so I've established a very deep connection with the school which goes deeper than my four years of enrollment there. I've seen teachers come and go and I've seen different waves of culture come and go as well. There was a time when the campus was bursting with spirit and determined students, teachers who took pride in their jobs, and peers who supported each other. While this has decreased in the past few years, there is a heart of Mohave High School which is very important to its development. Students who work desperately to maintain a good name for their school and who pride themselves on being spirited, despite other schools who put down Mohave. I could easily talk about all of Mohave's flaws, but that would not be fair to my fellow peers and teachers who bring culture to the school. The people at Mohave are what made my time there above average.