Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Mohave Accelerated Learning Center is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Bullhead City, AZ. It has 475 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 50% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Mohave Accelerated Learning Center Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B59 Students
- A46 Students
- C33 Students
- A25 Students
- B23 Students
- B+11 Students
- B11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A7 Students
- C+6 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Mohave Accelerated Learning Center Reviews
Mohave Accelerated Learning Center is a great school in the city of Bullhead City. The school is relatively small when compared to the other schools in the area. Since the school is smaller, the classes are too, which makes learning a lot easier. This is a school where all students are close and very welcoming. I transferred to Mohave Accelerated during my freshman year and everyone was extremely kind and very excited to meet a new student.
Mohave Accelerated Learning Center offers dual enrollment programs, so you can earn close to, or a full, Associates degree. I would like to see the school gain more facilities. The school needs a better Arts program, and a real library for students.
I liked that Mohave Accelerated Learning Center was a small charter school, so everyone knew everyone. Mostly everyone was friendly and you didn't get lost because the campus was small. I liked that the teacher's were always willing to help if the student's need it. We didn't have school on Fridays, but if you had a 'D' or an 'F', you had to go to mandatory Friday school. What they could change is how they handle bullying problems or just problems in general that students had with other students.