Mogadore High School is a public school located in Mogadore, OH. It has 253 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Mogadore High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B69 Students
- B-64 Students
- A+32 Students
- C+18 Students
- A-18 Students
- C+16 Students
- B13 Students
- B13 Students
- B-11 Students
- B9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Mogadore High School
- B-Southeast High School
- Southeast Local School District (Ravenna), OH
- 76 reviews
- B-Rootstown High School - Davis Building
- Rootstown Local School District, OH
- 63 reviews
- CField High School
- Field Local School District, OH
- 86 reviews
- BNorthwest High School
- Northwest Local School District (Canal Fulton), OH
- 85 reviews
Mogadore High School Reviews
I liked that our classes were so small, you had more one on one time with teachers. It made learning the materials easier considering the classes were so small. The classes were fairly easy if you pay attention and do your work. if you have trouble with something in a class the teachers are always willing to help you outside of class time. I didn't like that if you played certain sports you were favorited by the majority of the teachers. Also I did not like that the rules out of the student planners only applied to some of the kids in the school while others could break those rules such as the dress code, the phone policy, and hall passes. Overall Mogadore is a good school to attend.
Mogadore is a very nice school to go to and grow up in. The school is relatively small so everybody knows each other. The school is a big fan of sports and has other activities like band, choir, and drama. The school is very concerned for students safety and the teachers are very supportive and great.
Better teachers, more class subjects, more help for students struggling, less testing, more life preparation classes, more college readiness preparation, less focus on football, classes offered more periods. We need a counselor that is more knowledgeable, more helpful, more accessible, more organized, and overall easier to talk to. there needs to be less bullying, less politics and less who you know or what your name is.