MOC-Floyd Valley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B58 Students
- A51 Students
- A45 Students
- B+33 Students
- B23 Students
- B+22 Students
- B17 Students
- B16 Students
- B+14 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like MOC-Floyd Valley High School
- B+Sioux Center High School
- Sioux Center Community School District, IA
- 53 reviews
- B+Le Mars High School
- Le Mars Community School District, IA
- 66 reviews
- BBoyden-Hull High School
- Boyden-Hull Community School District, IA
- 21 reviews
- B-Sheldon High School
- Sheldon Community School District, IA
- 41 reviews
MOC-Floyd Valley High School Reviews
MOC-FV is a great school to raise your children in. Our teachers are top notch, our administration couldn't be any better, and our coaches in every activity care more than most. We have so many kids that graduate with a great start of college credits and lots of opportunities to take those courses. I wouldn't raise my kids anywhere else! Great community and wonderful school! We are all family here!
I feel like my overall experience was great. The school that I go to helps me prepare for college and gives advice on what school to actually go to. They have college reps come, so you can go and talk to them to see what colleges you like, whether that be in the near area, or farther away. I also liked that we had diversity in our school. It is fun learning and experiencing people's backgrounds and cultures that they come from One thing that I would have to say that needs improving though is just advice or help on what career field to get into. I was confused what I should actually do with my own life. Another thing would also be to have less homework sometimes, I feel like there are days were you get a lot of homework, and that is what you have to do after school a bunch of the time.
The facilities and the staff are great! The high school has invested a lot of money for technology and upgrading current facilities. They also keep trying new things and stay up on current research. The music programs and sports programs are first rate.