- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
The mission of Mobile Christian School is to provide a college preparatory education in a Christ centered community which equips our students with the desire and ability to serve God, family, and fellow man.
Mobile Christian School was founded in 1961. Since its beginning, MCS has sought to place an emphasis on bringing glory to God and motivating students to live for Jesus Christ. Mobile Christian seeks to develop each student spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially - in conjunction with the family and church.
Mobile Christian offers daily Bible classes and chapel, employs qualified teachers, administrators, and staff who live God's will daily and set a proper example for students, and provide a caring, safe and secure learning environment.
Mobile Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B105 Students
- A75 Students
- A72 Students
- B46 Students
- A-46 Students
- B+42 Students
- B35 Students
- B34 Students
- C+33 Students
- A-33 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses