Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Missouri Valley High School is a public school located in Missouri Valley, IA. It has 249 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Missouri Valley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A26 Students
- C+25 Students
- B22 Students
- A19 Students
- B14 Students
- C+13 Students
- B+11 Students
- B-10 Students
- B9 Students
- A-9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Missouri Valley High School
- C+Woodbine High School
- Woodbine Community School District, IA
- 24 reviews
- BLogan-Magnolia Junior/Senior High School
- Logan-Magnolia Community School District, IA
- 81 reviews
- B-West Harrison High School
- West Harrison Community School District, IA
- 17 reviews
- B+Fort Calhoun High School
- Fort Calhoun Community Schools, NE
- 37 reviews
Missouri Valley High School Reviews
Missouri Valley High School is alright. I have been going here ever since I was in Kindergarten, and I must say things have been improving with our new superintendent running things. We recently got a brand new athletic complex, and we got some long-needed updates to our building. The teachers and staff are decent, and I feel like I'm part of the community there. Although the fine arts programs I love to participate in are smaller than average, they make do. We also have decent sports teams, and kind directors and coaches. MV is a great home for any small-town dwellers and people who want to be a part of something bigger.
Great teachers, individual attention for students. Many sports and clubs available. Teachers will spend the extra one on one time to make sure the student understands the material and is successful.
Amazing teachers. Excepting students. Lots of extracurricular activities. You will definatly make a wonderful home here at MVHS.