COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Missouri Military Academy is focused upon providing the safest possible environment for our cadets, faculty and staff and supporting overall public health during the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. Please refer to this web page often for the latest updates. Learn More
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Since 1889, parents have looked to Missouri Military Academy to give their boys structure, responsibility and love they need to grow, compete and thrive — and become young men in full command of their lives.
Khaliguun Enkhbayar '19 was an international student from Mongolia. Here is what he had to say about his time at MMA:
"MMA has provided me with a lot of academic help... My mom says MMA has changed me a lot in a good way. MMA has helped me."
Enkhbayar became battalion commander (BC) his senior year at MMA, which is the highest position of cadet leader. He says: "I've wanted to be BC since sophomore year. When you receive awards at MMA and get promoted, you have honor and motivation. The promotion shows how hard you have been working... [When I became BC] I cried and kept thinking, 'I'm the first Mongolian commander.' I kept thinking, 'You are carrying your country's and family's name with honor and distinction.'"
Missouri Military Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-19 Students
- A+14 Students
- A-12 Students
- A12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+12 Students
- B10 Students
- A-9 Students
- A+9 Students
- A8 Students
Duel Credit Opportunity: Triumph Program
Top students get an early start on college through MMA's Triumph Program. Through the Triumph Program, qualifying cadets can finish high school with one year of college or even work toward their associate degree at the same time they earn their high school diploma. MMA partners with William Woods University for the Triumph Program, with some classes taught on MMA's campus.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Missouri Military Academy Reviews
He is becoming the young man he is supposed to be with lots of future choices.
The school has been very helpful throughout the year. Their handling of the pandemic has been impressive.
I cannot say enough good things about the school, the education and the community. I highly recommend the school. I am an American living overseas in SE Asia so I am happy to see that my son is getting a top quality education with military understanding.
Highly recommend this school. You can't go wrong.
1. Accountability at all Levels. Teachers, Administrators, Students-- there is always communication with updates. President Geraci, Dean Harding, Commandant Grabowski are fantastic. When everyone else was shutting down because of COVID 19, they made sure that everyone safely arrived on campus and locked it down. Students continued to have real classes. Teachers upload comments to the grading site every week on fridays. PR department posts pictures of what the students are doing.
2. My son is becoming the man I know he can be that means academics, character, and leadership development. I really think the 360 education is worth every penny!
3. For the fist time, he has confidence and interest in his academics. 6-15 people in a class is awesome!