- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Founded in 1898, Miss Hall’s School is a four-year, college preparatory boarding and day school for girls in grades 9-12, located in Pittsfield, MA. The School provides a rigorous college preparatory program while supporting a culture of inclusivity, service, and leadership. Our program is enhanced by offerings in the arts and athletics, and by its nationally recognized Horizons program. Guided by our mission, our School continuously reimagines girl-centered education to foster a pioneering intellectual spirit and an authentic engagement between students and adults. Our academic program builds the intellect, skills, and mindset that empower young women to contribute boldly and creatively to an evolving global society, while preparing them to pursue higher levels of education and lifelong learning. MHS is moving beyond the College Board’s AP curriculum with new "Hallmark" courses to allow for personalized, in-depth, and sustained inquiry at the highest level available in our school.
Miss Hall's School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+50 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+31 Students
- A31 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+23 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+20 Students
Horizons Experiential Learning Program
Through weekly on and off-campus internships, volunteer opportunities, and student-designed projects, Horizons is a 4-year program where Miss Hall’s School students build leadership skills, explore career interests, and influence the world around them. Purposeful work and community learning provide authentic venues for students to develop and exercise the MHS leadership competencies.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses