Miramonte High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+109 Students
- A+105 Students
- A+102 Students
- A94 Students
- A+80 Students
- A+78 Students
- A68 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+46 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Miramonte High School Reviews
Review Miramonte High School
AP classes are extremely difficult while regular classes are ridiculously easy. Most students are nice but some can be snobbish and look down on you if you aren't wealthy, aren't "smart", don't play sports, etc. The diversity is slowly improving, especially in 9th/10th grade. Most teachers are very qualified for their jobs and but there are some outliers (see rate my teacher). Food is overpriced and repetitive. But overall a great school!
Miramonte is a very academically focused school. As a student, I definitely feel like enjoyment has been pushed out in favor of high rankings and grades. Most students take APs, and grade competition is intense. Getting consistent and ample amounts of sleep is rare. The administration is generally efficient and good, however it did not respond well to the intruder alert that happened 2 years ago, with students confused over the vague instructions that came over the speakers. Diversity isn't that great; the majority of the school is white, with most minorities Asian. Even with its faults, Miramonte has prepared me well for college.
The academics at Miramonte are very rigorous and stressful. The course load is very big especially if you take a lot of APs or higher level math/science, but overall its manageable and really prepares you for college. The teachers are all very devoted to teaching and generally want the kids to succeed, but you have to really work hard and use your resources that they give you. Everyone gets into the classes that they want because the councilors are amazing and so accommodating. The teachers help after school, between classes and even before school if you need help on an assignment or studying for a test.