Mira Loma High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A123 Students
- A+112 Students
- A+103 Students
- B99 Students
- A+80 Students
- A+75 Students
- A72 Students
- A+71 Students
- C+67 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.45 responses
Mira Loma High School Reviews
Review Mira Loma High School
Mira Loma is about as diverse as it gets, and the student body takes pride in this. Everyone is very friendly, but after the first year, most people settle into their groups. I would not call them cliques, however, as the groups themselves are diverse and everyone is still very nice to other people. I personally did not encounter much peer pressure at Mira Loma, and I would say that most of my friends were very good influences. The people at Mira Loma are driven, accepting, competitive, spirited, smart, and so much more! There are all types of people at ML, but I would say that the average student is very focused on academics and rather liberal.
Mira Loma is part of the International Baccalaureate Organization. IB offers challenging programs and has encouraged me to be a compassionate learner who understands differences in society. I have developed skills that will help me to live and work in a quickly globalizing world. Mira Loma participates in the largest student-run environmental study in the world, the Mira Loma Arcade Creek Project. I have gained leadership experience as I participated and contributed to the project as a manager. The teachers are helpful and willing to offer tutoring during lunch and after school if needed. I would like to see some more focus on athletics not just academics.
Mir Loma High School is a small school but there are many great people there! The environment feels safe, welcoming and there are people of all different backgrounds and cultures to make you feel comfortable! However, the school was built a very long time ago and could use some remodeling.