Minster Junior/Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Minster, OH. It has 432 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 86% of students are at least proficient in math and 78% in reading.
Minster Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+64 Students
- A62 Students
- B33 Students
- B32 Students
- A-30 Students
- A30 Students
- A-28 Students
- B-25 Students
- B13 Students
- B+13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Minster Junior/Senior High School
- B+Versailles High School
- Versailles Exempted Village School District, OH
- 45 reviews
- B+Coldwater High School
- Coldwater Exempted Village School District, OH
- 57 reviews
- BNew Bremen High School
- New Bremen Local School District, OH
- 77 reviews
- B+St. Henry High School
- St. Henry Consolidated Local School District, OH
- 31 reviews
Minster Junior/Senior High School Reviews
I feel as if Minster Junior/ Senior High School has shaped the person I am today. This school has provided me with the sports I am involved with and learning about urgency, trustworthiness, and teamwork that will lead me to live my life to the fullest. Through the hallways, you learn to say hi to every person, because you have learned that one word can help turn someones day around. You also make amazing friends who are basically your sisters, and although you may fight you still end up making up because you learn that they help you through everything that you may ever need. Through the amazing staff you learn the concepts of lessons that may become very valuable to you in the future, and you learn that no question is to unrealistic for you to ask. Looking back at all these amazing moments I realize that I would not change where I went to school or who was there with me because without Minster Junior/Senior High School and those around me I would not be who I am today.
As an athlete, I have to say the sports are excellent! I love having been apart such successful sports teams throughout my time I’m high school. The students are friendly, most the teachers are helpful, and they truly care about our future success.
The teachers challenge you. They push you to work harder on improving yourself rather than only fixating on the letter grade. Any CCP and AP courses are definitely college level, hard courses and the students are all up for the challenge of it. The school has made a great sense of community within the students and faculty. I will graduate ready for the rigorous education of college, and I will have been left with amazing memories and relationships from high school.