Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Minster Junior/Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Minster, OH. It has 419 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 83% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
Minster Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+75 Students
- A-67 Students
- A-35 Students
- A35 Students
- B35 Students
- B34 Students
- A-34 Students
- B-29 Students
- B+14 Students
- B-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Minster Junior/Senior High School
- B+Versailles High School
- Versailles Exempted Village School District, OH
- 49 reviews
- A-Coldwater High School
- Coldwater Exempted Village School District, OH
- 59 reviews
- B+New Bremen High School
- New Bremen Local School District, OH
- 85 reviews
- B+St. Henry High School
- St. Henry Consolidated Local School District, OH
- 33 reviews
Minster Junior/Senior High School Reviews
I'm a current freshman attending Minster Junior/Senior High School. I love the school so much the programs are amazing the teachers are helpful and you get a great education for a great price. But there are some things I would love to see change like more programs for different people. Maybe music production or more business management classes. Also I want them to renew there home-ct program because I think people need to be able to learn cooking, cleaning and other reliable resources for the outside world. Some people aren't available to these daily privileges many have, so I think the program should be still running.
I feel as if Minster Junior/ Senior High School has shaped the person I am today. This school has provided me with the sports I am involved with and learning about urgency, trustworthiness, and teamwork that will lead me to live my life to the fullest. Through the hallways, you learn to say hi to every person, because you have learned that one word can help turn someones day around. You also make amazing friends who are basically your sisters, and although you may fight you still end up making up because you learn that they help you through everything that you may ever need. Through the amazing staff you learn the concepts of lessons that may become very valuable to you in the future, and you learn that no question is to unrealistic for you to ask. Looking back at all these amazing moments I realize that I would not change where I went to school or who was there with me because without Minster Junior/Senior High School and those around me I would not be who I am today.
This was my senior year and I felt the highlight or big moment of the year was school being conducted from our houses. Minster did a excellent job on taking on this challenge. This may have been a crappy end to my senior year but Minster tried there best to adapt to the situation and make it the best they could. On a regular school day though the teachers and other staff preform adobe and beyond what the community asks of them. The athletics are always one of the best in the area which really goes to show the work ethic of the student body. The work ethic in the school is key to why the students succeed in whatever they feel to pursue and the staff promotes to do what you love to do on a regular bases. They also tell the students that when you pursue whatever you love to do make sure you put your blood sweat and tears into everything you do. I fell this is why Minster Schools and Minster as a community is as great as it is.