Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A189 Students
- A181 Students
- B117 Students
- C99 Students
- A95 Students
- C75 Students
- B73 Students
- B69 Students
- B-66 Students
- C+57 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Minor High School Reviews
Review Minor High School
I love minor high school! The administration is always in control and not too overbearing. The students always have respect for visitors and school Spirit. The only thing I would change is the condition of the building.
My first year at Minor High School was very socially challenging. On the other hand, academically, I did very well. All of my teachers where very helpful and they kept me on the right track. Teachers here encourage everyone to take advantage of the different courses my school has. The only think I wish my school had was diversity. It is always good to step out of our comfort zone and work with different people from different backgrounds.
My high school experience, there are many things that come to mind. Some of them are: good memories, bad memories, mistakes, lessons, happiness, heartbreak, misfortune, joy, drama, and most importantly, fun. High School to me seemed like it past by really fast, almost too fast sometimes. I learned many valuable life lessons as I learned the value of hard work, dedication, and also how to tell your real friends from the others. It was tough but overall a great experience that i will soon miss. I would like to see change in the way rules set up but everything is mostly ok since I'm a senior I'm not bothered by much . 😊