Minnesota Virtual Academy, a program of the Houston Public School District, brings learning alive for students with a personalized program of engaging courses; full-time, dedicated teachers; and a vibrant school community.
• Individualized Learning Plans target each student's strengths and weaknesses.
• Minnesota-licensed teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
• A robust Advanced Learner Program offers K–5 students additional challenges and enrichment.
• Destinations Career Academy helps students in grades 9–12 get ahead with courses in Business and Health and Human Services.
• Eligible juniors and seniors can earn college credits on select courses.
• Social events, extracurricular activities, and clubs bring students together.
Minnesota Virtual Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+35 Students
- B18 Students
- B17 Students
- B15 Students
- B-12 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+12 Students
- C+11 Students
- B11 Students
- C+11 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses