Minnesota Connections Academy Reviews

It's a great program, that has great teachers. The biggest win about the program is the more flexible schedule, as long as you get the work done you can take as little or as much time as you need.
I loved the classes and the teachers are very sweet and helpful! My experience here was and has been absolutely amazing.
I think connections academy is a really good home school site. The teachers are fantastic and so is the principal and guidance counselor. I love that they give you the opportunities for field trips which most home school websites don't offer.
Start Your Review of Minnesota Connections Academy
Minnesota Connections Academy has wonderful teachers and an easily adjustable curriculum. They always have classes to make graduating easier, explaining all of the things that come with applying to colleges and graduating. I would really like to see more events and easily accessible clubs.
The learning options available through this school have me many opportunities. The teachers and advisors were helpful.
Don't be fooled by the three stars. I only put that there because, if you attend this school, you need to have a certain learning type and be accountable for your lessons and homework. Other than that, it's really great to be able to do school in your pajamas and have your own schedule. And...you can sleep in!
It was a good school. I got to learn about alot of different things. However, it was not as flexible as it claimed to be. Assignments were due daily, and if not completed, they were counted as overdue. You could not move on to the next assignment without completing the overdue assignments. I also felt that it was more of a school that just passed out As to everyone, without really looking at the assignments, which doesn't help for college readiness at all.
In my experience as a student at connections academy, I was very impressed with the online teachers and counselors level of care and commitment. My parents were very impressed by the school's communication system which allowed them to keep track of my progress. We also appreciated the amount of field trips and opportunities to interact with the different students. I also greatly appreciated the flexibility of the online courses. My teachers were very helpful when I would fall a little behind on my assignments by helping me understand the material better with one on one live lesson sessions. The teachers and counselors were always very prompt with responding to emails. Sometimes they would respond within the hour. One of the only things I would change would be to add teacher evaluations at the end of the year. I feel this would help the students ensure they are getting the best education possible.
I have been having a great time learning with Minnesota Connections Academy. Connections is a online public school and does a great job at equipping students for higher education. Connections is also a great way to interact with other students from around the State of Minnesota. The teachers are very helpful and are available to you if you have questions.
I love my school a lot. this school gives me a lot of flexibility and the teachers are always very helpful.
I am grateful to have Minnesota Connections Academy. They have helped the move to go smoothly from where we use to live. I am able to make sure my Daughter is doing her homework and submitting them. The school is flexible just need to attend the right amount of hours per week. If you go on vacation you will always know what you need to complete
The Teachers Are Very Nice
I have been attending the Connections Academy schools for almost 2 years now and I honestly could not be happier. My decision to transfer to Connections Academy has changed my life. This school has given me the opportunity to advance in my education in ways that the typical "brick and mortar" school could not. I've never had a single bad teacher. All of my teachers are always readily available to help me whether it be by webmail or over the phone. They're all very responsive and helpful. You can tell that the teachers genuinely want their students to succeed.
MTSMCA is a great alternative public school for many families, including my own.
The teachers for MTSMCA are kind and compassionate.
I am impressed with the quality of academics. My daughter is taking physics, calculus and AP English. The courses are all very challenging but the school and teachers provide excellent support.
My daughter's situation included health issues. She also works. Therefore we did not participate in the extracurriculars but I noticed announcements for them.
Teachers actually reach out to students if they don't get a b on something or are falling behind. They call, they schedule online meetings and spend time with students one on one.
Start Your Review of Minnesota Connections Academy
I have been very impressed with the quality of education, the compassion and hard work of the staff. Ironically we have had more personal contact with teachers than ever at a traditional school.
fair grading and up to the minute grade books are helpful
I have not participated, I am not comfortable in this