Minnechaug Regional High School is a highly rated, public school located in Wilbraham, MA. It has 1,145 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math and 96% in reading.
Minnechaug Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A151 Students
- B-77 Students
- B76 Students
- A+55 Students
- A+50 Students
- A48 Students
- A+46 Students
- B42 Students
- A-42 Students
- B+41 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.36 responses
Schools like Minnechaug Regional High School
- A-Belchertown High School
- Belchertown Public Schools, MA
- 176 reviews
- ATantasqua Regional High School
- Tantasqua Public Schools, MA
- 73 reviews
- A-East Longmeadow High School
- East Longmeadow Public Schools, MA
- 112 reviews
- A+Longmeadow High School
- Longmeadow Public Schools, MA
- 151 reviews
Minnechaug Regional High School Reviews
I loved the community feel and support felt from the all the teachers and the coaches. Everyone worked together to help all students feel important and help each student be successful. I feel as though I have grown so much in the past four years because of the positive influence provided to me by this school, this community. I am blessed to have had this opportunity both academically and athletically. The two sports I was heavily involved with was football and lacrosse. ALL of the coaches were amazing in guiding us to be and become better athletes. Their endless support was beyond words. Another great aspect that I will take away and always cherish is the unbreakable team camaraderie. Not only we were one as a team, the support for one another on and off the field was a whole magically experience. Each team member quickly became a true brother.
In Minnechaug Regional Highschool I like how they are serious on education, some schools lack the help and support. I also like how the classes are handled and how the teachers are educating and the different levels of learning so that it fits with everyone. In my opinion I actually don’t think the school has much to work on, usually the problem are the students, but overall the school does a very good job handling situations. I was able to grow as a person with my experiences at Minnechaug and getting my education for my future. I feel like if I were to go at a different school everything would’ve been different and I would’ve be the person I am today, trying to go into college and continue to get my education.
Minnechaug is a very good school athletic wise and academically. Although, the school is not very diverse it does encourage camaraderie among its students with the saying " we are chaug". The school also provides lots of different clubs for students to join such as chess club and even art club. However, one thing Minnechaug can improve on is listening to the students voice. Sometimes it seemed as if the students voice did not matter.