Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Minnechaug Regional High School is a highly rated, public school located in Wilbraham, MA. It has 1,107 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 86% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.
Minnechaug Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A184 Students
- B-95 Students
- C+84 Students
- A63 Students
- A+62 Students
- A+62 Students
- A+57 Students
- B54 Students
- B+51 Students
- B45 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 49 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Schools like Minnechaug Regional High School
- B+Belchertown High School
- Belchertown Public Schools, MA
- 182 reviews
- A-Tantasqua Regional High School
- Tantasqua Public Schools, MA
- 85 reviews
- B+East Longmeadow High School
- East Longmeadow Public Schools, MA
- 124 reviews
- A+Longmeadow High School
- Longmeadow Public Schools, MA
- 167 reviews
Minnechaug Regional High School Reviews
I am a school choice student at Minnechaug. Everyone was extremely welcoming, getting involved in sports and clubs was simple yet benefited me in multiple ways. It allowed me to build friendships from the start! The academics here are awesome as well. The teachers are involved with all their students and make it so there is always an opportunity to get the grade you worked for.
I love so much about this school. From the teachers, to the guidance counselors, to all of the clubs, it's just amazing. There are a multitude of incredible opportunities for those unaffiliated with sports. I personally really enjoy many of the clubs this school offers; I participated in the Key Club (community service), the World Care Club (helping the environment), Vocal Vibe (a capella group), Canine Club (fundraising for animal shelters, etc.), and Falcon Friends (becoming closer to those with special needs). Aside from all of the schools clubs, the one thing I believe this school needs improvement on is it's handling of behavioral issues, ranging from bullying to even racism. People don't truly receive much punishment for such things, and detentions have only proven to be ineffective to the deterioration of such outright unacceptable behavior. I believe the school has the ability to implement different more effective punishments for such serious things, but it has yet to do so.
Minnechaug Regional High School is a place that has always made me push myself, and it help me discover that I can do more than I ever thought I could do! The only thing that I would want to change are some of the rules regarding when students are allowed to enter the library during the school day.