- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade B
Your child is uncommonly designed by God with a unique set of gifts and the hope of a bright future. For over 40 years, Tulsa-area parents have trusted us as a partner in helping students grow in confidence, knowledge, faith, and character to discover God's best for them.
Mingo Valley Christian Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A27 Students
- grade A24 Students
- grade B+20 Students
- grade A19 Students
- grade B+16 Students
- grade A minus13 Students
- grade C+10 Students
- grade B9 Students
- grade B8 Students
- grade C6 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 6 responses
- Fall Retreat for high school22%
- Faith Week13%
- Theatre Productions13%
- Christmas Concert9%
- Elementary Spirit Week9%
- Spirit Week9%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 8 responses
- Offers Full WeekNo data available
- Offers Part WeekNo data available
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayNo data available
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 5 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade B minus
Mingo Valley Christian Reviews
Upon reading all the great reviews of Mingo Valley, we scheduled a tour, loved what we saw/heard, and quickly got on their waiting list as it was April by the time we decided (a bit late) we needed to switch.
Luckily, by June 7th, we got the call that a spot had opened up. The school has an excellent communication system and also schedules summer "meet ups" for the kids/parents. So helpful for new families to get to know the other families of the class.
The Mingo kids are so sweet and welcoming. Their parents have been equally kind and welcoming as well.
Mrs. Ray, the first grade teacher, is the best and so are all the other elementary teachers! We could not be more impressed with the spiritual, academic, and social growth in our child this year.