Your child is uncommonly designed by God with a unique set of gifts and the hope of a bright future. For over 40 years, Tulsa-area parents have trusted us as a partner in helping students grow in confidence, knowledge, faith, and character to discover God's best for them.
Mingo Valley Christian Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A23 Students
- A21 Students
- B+17 Students
- A16 Students
- B+13 Students
- A-10 Students
- C+9 Students
- B7 Students
- B6 Students
- B-4 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Mingo Valley Christian
Mingo Valley Christian Reviews
When I attended, the school cared more about indoctrination than education. Because of this, you will only learn creationism in science classes, and will be ill-equipped for college. You will take Bible classes that either feature arcane arguments about the fine points of Calvinism, or they will “prepare” you to argue with scary liberal college professors. Implicit (and often explicit) in much of what you learn is that anyone who doesn’t agree with their worldview (or with their right-wing politics) will spend eternity suffering in hell.