Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Minford High School is a public school located in Minford, OH. It has 396 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C76 Students
- A+55 Students
- A-54 Students
- B-35 Students
- A-31 Students
- A-30 Students
- B-16 Students
- C-13 Students
- B12 Students
- C+12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Minford High School
- BJackson High School
- Jackson City School District, OH
- 125 reviews
- CPortsmouth West High School
- Washington-Nile Local School District, OH
- 57 reviews
- B-Valley High School
- Valley Local School District, OH
- 32 reviews
- CGreenup County High School
- Greenup County Public Schools, KY
- 76 reviews
Minford High School Reviews
Bullying is a huge problem here and administration doesn’t do hardly anything when it’s reported, except ask you what you could’ve done to bring it on to yourself. The teachers are all very nice and willing to help with anything you bring to them. They really want every student they teach to succeed and it’s obvious. The school environment is pretty average, just more bullying than other schools I would say.
Minford is not a well-known school, but I’ve enjoyed my time there. The teachers are great, the classes are interesting, and the community is nice. There are plenty of sports and other extracurriculars to join, and there are a decent handful of job opportunities for students in the summer.
To me, Minford High School was a very well rounded school. They have excellent academics, great sports programs, and offered many clubs to attend. Graduating from a class of around 150 students, we were one of the biggest classes to attend Minford High, but the classes were still small enough for the teacher to offer each individual student help. Besides the staff, the students are very welcoming as well. When I attended, you never heard of bullying. We were all one group of friends. If I had to change any thing about Minford High School, I would like to see a college prep class offered to help students prepare for their graduation and moving forward into college that would teach things like preparing your financial aid, applying for scholarships, and more.