Minford High School is a public school located in Minford, OH. It has 365 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C62 Students
- A+45 Students
- A-44 Students
- B29 Students
- A-28 Students
- A26 Students
- B-13 Students
- B11 Students
- A-11 Students
- C-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Minford High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Minford High School
- B-Jackson High School
- Jackson City School District, OH
- 122 reviews
- CPortsmouth West High School
- Washington-Nile Local School District, OH
- 50 reviews
- BValley High School
- Valley Local School District, OH
- 32 reviews
- C-Greenup County High School
- Greenup County Public Schools, KY
- 67 reviews
Minford High School Reviews
To me, Minford High School was a very well rounded school. They have excellent academics, great sports programs, and offered many clubs to attend. Graduating from a class of around 150 students, we were one of the biggest classes to attend Minford High, but the classes were still small enough for the teacher to offer each individual student help. Besides the staff, the students are very welcoming as well. When I attended, you never heard of bullying. We were all one group of friends. If I had to change any thing about Minford High School, I would like to see a college prep class offered to help students prepare for their graduation and moving forward into college that would teach things like preparing your financial aid, applying for scholarships, and more.
I am a 5th generation graduate of Minford High School and while I had a few good friends and a great boyfriend there, I had an overall bad experience in my 4 years. The staff don't seem to care about the students unless they come from a prominent family and any/all bullying is swept under the rug.
Overall I enjoyed my time at Minford High School. I made great connections with the faculty and my fellow classmates. the school does have flaws, but every school does. If you enjoy a small school in the countryside, then Minford is the right choice for you.