Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Minarets High School is an above average, public school located in O'Neals, CA. It has 181 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Minarets High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B79 Students
- C31 Students
- A-29 Students
- A26 Students
- A-25 Students
- A+25 Students
- B+22 Students
- C+21 Students
- A20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Minarets High School
- C+Chawanakee Academy Charter School
- Chawanakee Unified School District, CA
- 6 reviews
- BYosemite High School
- Yosemite Unified School District, CA
- 104 reviews
- BLiberty High School
- Golden Valley Unified School District, CA
- 94 reviews
- B+Sierra High School
- Sierra Unified School District, CA
- 63 reviews
Minarets High School Reviews
Minarets High School is a place of growth and inspiration. I moved to this school halfway through my sophomore year and could not have been more impressed. The environment is so loving and encouraging. The staff is absolutely amazing. They are supportive and helpful. This school honestly seems like a dream. I transferred from my other school because of bad situations such as bullying and just a bad school situation in general. When I got to Minarets, I instantly felt accepted and cared for. I have learned so much not only about math, english, or history, but about life and how to be a better person. I could not be more grateful for this school!
This school gives many teens opportunities to learn good subjects such as media, dance, art, and music, that many regular don't have. this school has taught me things that many other schools don't teach such as presentations and being a good person. Im grateful that im attending this school, I hope that many other kids that attend this school with feel the same way I do.
Small high school with small class sizes. Lots of rigor and relationship building. Project based, digital high school. Professional atmosphere.