Milton-Union High School is a public school located in West Milton, OH. It has 432 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Milton-Union High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-57 Students
- A+50 Students
- A-33 Students
- B-32 Students
- B28 Students
- A23 Students
- A22 Students
- A-20 Students
- B14 Students
- B14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Milton-Union High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Milton-Union High School
- BArcanum High School
- Arcanum-Butler Local School District, OH
- 33 reviews
- B+Brookville High School
- Brookville Local School District, OH
- 71 reviews
- BCovington High School
- Covington Exempted Village School District, OH
- 25 reviews
- B-Dixie High School
- New Lebanon Local School District, OH
- 36 reviews
Milton-Union High School Reviews
My experience at Milton Union High School was average. The downsides of Milton Union are they do not enforce rules they write out. Milton is very politically influenced. The education is the best thing at Milton. Some of the teachers, though, love to pick favorites and that has an influence over the rest of the class. so overall, Milton is not the best school, but the education is one of the best around.
I moved to this school while I was in middle school. When I first moved here, I did not love it, but it I soon learned that this is an amazing place. The teachers here are very helpful and enlightening, and as is the student atmosphere. Most students here get alone well, and overall this is a very good school to go to.
I like Milton-Union High School because I have opportunities to connect with my community. For example, the Interact club hosts a dance marathon every year to support children with diseases. One thing I don't like about Milton-Union High School is that I feel like there is a lack of community among the students. I feel like everyone has their own little cliques, and you can't branch out and be friends with a person in another "clique" without being looked down upon.