Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Milton High School is a highly rated, public school located in Milton, WI. It has 1,131 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 50% in reading.
Milton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+136 Students
- B95 Students
- A-62 Students
- B62 Students
- A51 Students
- B46 Students
- B-37 Students
- B31 Students
- B30 Students
- A-28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Milton High School
- B+Fort Atkinson High School
- Fort Atkinson School District, WI
- 104 reviews
- B+Turner High School
- Beloit Turner School District, WI
- 75 reviews
- B+Cambridge High School
- Cambridge School District, WI
- 40 reviews
- C+Clinton High School
- Clinton Community School District, WI
- 48 reviews
Milton High School Reviews
I think Milton High School is a great place to receive a high school education! Milton offers a lot of opportunities to its students. In Milton we receive MacBooks to do our homework to better increase our learning abilities. We have clubs that range from a variety of different issues to help the world or help the student individually develop interest within a specific topic. Students are generally kind. If I had to change anything it would be to increase its diversity within the school. Most of the school is Caucasian and there is a low percentage of Hispanic, Asian, and Black minorities within the school which is probably most likely because of its location. However, I think Milton High School should find a way to make itself more reachable to other minorities in the community.
I truly loved all that Milton had to offer. Before I started going to school in the Milton District, I felt I was not receiving the education and respect that I deserved. Once going to Milton at the start of my freshman year, I was happily greeted with both of the those and it has been an amazing journey ever since. Especially during a pandemic like this, Milton really has just stepped up their game in making sure that school is as engaging, fun, and painless while still being online. The teachers have been nothing short of wonderful and the videos that we are sent from the administration and others in the community make this rough end of the year a whole lot more bearable and positive. Milton has helped me become a better student truly. I am respected, loved, and cared for by amazing staff and I couldn’t be more grateful. Milton is an amazing district and I wouldn’t have want to have my high career anywhere else! Thank you Milton!
My experience at Milton High School is something I will never forget, especially with these adjustments we've had to make to keep everybody safe in these uncertain times. The school, and more specifically the teaching staff, do everything in their power to make sure the students at MHS succeed, both during school and their years after. If I could change one thing, it would be hallway sizes and overall building improvements. The school is however actually having construction done this very moment, I'm just a little bummed it won't be done by the time I graduate in the spring.