Milton High School is a highly rated, public school located in Milton, WI. It has 1,104 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
Milton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+124 Students
- B+81 Students
- A-57 Students
- B52 Students
- A+44 Students
- B+43 Students
- B35 Students
- B27 Students
- B26 Students
- B22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Milton High School
- BFort Atkinson High School
- Fort Atkinson School District, WI
- 97 reviews
- A-Turner High School
- Beloit Turner School District, WI
- 74 reviews
- A-Cambridge High School
- Cambridge School District, WI
- 38 reviews
- BClinton High School
- Clinton Community School District, WI
- 49 reviews
Milton High School Reviews
I love Milton High School! It's a good learning environment with excellent, helpful teachers. It feels safe and welcoming. There is something for everyone with all of the different clubs, activities and sports.
Milton High School is a very friendly and cozy school. The teachers here really care about their students and will work to make sure each of their students succeeds. The College and Career Readiness program is also very nice. It has allowed me to prepare for college and my future beyond. Without that program, I wouldn't be prepared as I am now. The only issue I have is the fact that the school is very small. But Milton High School has been working towards referendums for the past two years to hopefully build a bigger school for children attending in the future.
Great teachers, good people. It lacks funding but that is more the aging community's fault for not supporting education. Despite this, it is still a great public school and does amazingly well in state rankings even with its lack of resources.