Milton High School Reviews

I've had a great high school experience for the most part. The teachers go above and beyond to help the students - coming before school, staying late. The guidance office has been wonderful to me and assisting me through transitions and college prep. The only thing that I would truly like to see change would be to add more foreign language options.
Milton High is a school where everyone is welcome. Their education system is extremely great. The staff and Students here are very supportive and care about everyone in the building. Milton High offers many different classes that allow students to have the opportunity to experience what they may like to do in the future. many are able to expressed themselves and be accepted by all. One thing I would change is allowing the students to have more control in rules and activities.
Milton High School provides a diverse experience for all students, with access to several courses that lead to college majors as well as many different career paths. Academics are a priority in Milton High School, as all staff and administrators are very helpful with college educating students, even being a huge support with college processing. Extracurricular activities including clubs and sports are also a major influence to many students, bringing forth success within the community and creating expansive opportunities to apply to any interest. Overall, Milton High School is an excellent school system that properly educates students and produces beneficial learning environments for all students.
Start Your Review of Milton High School
I liked the relationship I was able to form with my guidance counselors and with some of my teachers. Milton High has a lot of great adults who genuinely want to see you succeed. However, I think the school culture can be toxic sometimes, and the students can get caught up in doing illegal things pretty easily. I also think more funding and support should go toward the music and theatre departments.
I love the faculty, Mr. Mac and Ms. Bernard , Mr. tart and of course mr Jordan made my 4 years there something to remember. They motivated me and make sure I stayed on tracks. Met some amazing people but also some
Fake ones
the school created a interesting and relaxed environment that helped me focus without worry on my studies. The teachers were attentive and sincere when it came to the subject being taught.
Milton high school has a very good education system. When a student needs help there is always someone to help you like a teacher, mentor, a teacher you never had, and also tutoring. The school definitely keeps up with the students to make sure everyone graduates. There are many sports and clubs to join for everyone. The most fun time of the school year is Pep rally. I loved that the school is very diverse and safe.
Milton High fostered a wonderful learning environment for all students. There are plenty of resources available for all students, from a Take-5 room, counseling, college readiness classes in small groups, special education programs, and a variety of clubs as well as sports. Most teachers were available before and after school to help students prepare for tests and edit essays.
My experience at Milton High School is truly amazing. The administration, teachers, students are supportive, caring and loving. I trust the faculty entirely and i always know that if i am feeling sad or depressed i can talk to them whenever. I would do just about anything to re-do my time at milton high school.
Milton High school is an okay school overall. My biggest complaint however are the public buses. 2 buses! Only 2 buses are available to the students who take the bus. The ride is very uncomfortable and there are usually 3 people to a seat and the isle is filled with students standing. It’s not only uncomfortable but it’s not very safe either. For $400 per student per year, I’d expect another bus. It would be safer and the students would be happier.
MHS, when I attended, had some extremely caring educators who genuinely wanted students to succeed. The administration made some unfortunate choices about which areas of the school to fund and support (e.g. sports over arts), but the teachers who ran the arts organizations cared so much that it made up the difference.
I loved Milton High School. It was a very welcoming place and it felt like the administration and teachers truly cared about the students and wanted to see everyone become successful.
MHS is a high ranked school, great for students who want to develop the skills and academics needed to succeed in College/University.
When coming from a all black school in Boston Massachusetts to an all white school in Milton Ma. in the middle of junior year it was a really big culture shock for because the way students talked and acted were totally different between the schools. Although there was a culture shock at first. I learned to really like the way the school was setup.
Milton High School is one of the most elegant schools I could have ever went to. whenever I step into the building I know I can happily be myself without being criticized and the connection students have with teachers is great. Usually students hate teachers but at Milton High that is not an issue. The best thing Milton High has taught me was to never be afraid to try something. As a freshmen I hated cooking, but now after taking foods class I love cooking at home with the family.
Great School with lots of motivated students and inspiring teachers.
I felt a little lost in the class decision making process. The guidance office could be improved.
Milton High school is an amazing school. I had a great experience and I think it is better than going to private schools. The teachers and education are great
Start Your Review of Milton High School
There was always someone you could turn to if you needed help or just someone to talk to. Teachers were good about making sure extra help was available. Lots of clubs and activities.
We had countless resources at our fingertips as students at Milton High concerning health and safety. There were always two police officers around campus, encouraging safe behavior and available in emergencies, the guidance council was amazing and always open to visiting students and available to scheduling counseling meetings. In addition, the nurses office was available all day and if needed, prescribed medicines are kept there for those who need to take prescription drugs. Additionally, a physical trainer was available for all the athletes, and present on campus during all after school practices and matches.
Milton High School had a club for everything. It was so accessible to meet people that shared common interests with you. It was amazing to join with some new friends and all bond over a common interest. Each club had at least one faculty liaison that mentored the organization. Each club also offered leadership positions for the students with a council. This equipped students to get experience in leadership and team building, with collaboration and problem solving as well as a sense of responsibility. The club meetings happened weekly and the group outings were always fun. For me personally, it was leading the National Honors Society American Red Cross Blood Drive, as well as the Outdoors Club camping overnight in New Hampshire, that were the most memorable events.