Milton High School is an elite, public school located in Alpharetta, GA. It has 2,021 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 61% of students are at least proficient in math and 36% in reading.
Milton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+472 Students
- A+218 Students
- B+177 Students
- B151 Students
- A133 Students
- B+130 Students
- A+122 Students
- B+121 Students
- A+117 Students
- A110 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.40 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.40 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.48 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.61 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.66 responses
Milton High School Reviews
Milton has been awesome so far! Academics are amazing; there's so many different types of courses any many opportunities to pursue a rigorous curriculum or learn about a specific field of careers. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that there are quite a few genuinely awful teachers at this school who still seem to stick around despite the fact that they are widely disliked and few believe they are actually good at teaching... That aside, there are still many wonderful teachers that have shaped me in their own way!
I am currently a Senior at Milton High School. I spent all four years there and I have loved it! The people there are great and the atmosphere. The classes there are there to help you to prepare for college and some of the teachers there do a splendid job teaching and making sure you fully understand the material. I would recommend this school to anyone. Even though this is a majority white high school, you won't feel like an outsider if you are any other ethnicity.
Wonderful school! Encourages students to follow their career dreams and provides several opportunities to do so. This school will ensure that students succeed and do everything possible to guide them every step of the way. The community is great, and there are so many different opportunities available for students. If you are overachiever, this school respects you a lot and further motivates you!