Milton High School is a top rated, public school located in Alpharetta, GA. It has 2,180 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Milton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+524 Students
- A+240 Students
- B+205 Students
- A159 Students
- B159 Students
- A+139 Students
- B137 Students
- B+137 Students
- A129 Students
- A+122 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.44 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.44 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.65 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.70 responses
Milton High School Reviews
Milton High School was the best! Though somewhat lacking in diversity, everyone there is so accepting of their peers. The staff ensured I was ready for college by providing me with wonderful resources that I still use as a university student, and the teachers created a safe learning environment where I felt comfortable asking questions and being myself. The sports games were not only fun, but the teams were good, too! My favorite part was their incredible theatre and cirque program—it’s unlike anyone else’s high school for sure!
I love Milton High. The academics are spot on, along with the many extracurricular activities. You will never be bored! The majority of the teachers genuinely care about their students lives, not just their education. With the teachers constantly preparing their students for their short term classes, the College and Career Center, counselors, overall administration are always working diligently so that the students will be ready for college.
Milton has been awesome so far! Academics are amazing; there's so many different types of courses any many opportunities to pursue a rigorous curriculum or learn about a specific field of careers. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that there are quite a few genuinely awful teachers at this school who still seem to stick around despite the fact that they are widely disliked and few believe they are actually good at teaching... That aside, there are still many wonderful teachers that have shaped me in their own way!