Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Millry High School is an above average, public school located in Millry, AL. It has 459 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 40% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Millry High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B37 Students
- B-36 Students
- A26 Students
- B+23 Students
- B+19 Students
- B-17 Students
- A16 Students
- A-16 Students
- A-15 Students
- B12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Millry High School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Millry High School Reviews
Millry High School is a great school with great teachers, staff , and lunchroom workers. What makes millry a good school is that the teachers actually care for the students and try they’re hardest with each individual student . What I would like to see change about the school is new buildings! Some of the buildings are pretty old now and it would be very nice to see my school get a new one.
My overall experience with Millry High School has been fairly well. It is a small school and that's what is so great about it. More one on one time with teachers and it's way easier to make friends. Just like any other public school the lunch food is terrible, but who wouldn't expect that. There's a few extra curricular activities and a few sports. For the majority everyone is nice and welcoming. I would change the bathrooms and update them a little just because of how old they are. I would definitely recommend the school to others!
I have been at Millry since I started Kindergarten. I am a senior right now. My classmates are like siblings, and my teachers are like parents. I have NEVER visited another school where the teachers care for their students like the ones at Millry High School. Our education and wellbeing are their first priorities. The world is a better place because of Millry High School.