Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Millis High School is a highly rated, public school located in Millis, MA. It has 356 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Millis High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A90 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+43 Students
- A-41 Students
- B41 Students
- B+35 Students
- A-32 Students
- B31 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Millis High School Reviews
Millis High School is overall such a great experience. The school motto is "small school, big family". When stepping into Millis, you really can feel that sense of family throughout all the students. Students have the opportunity to get closer and have a connection with their teachers. Teachers care for each of their students and truly want to see them succeed and go far in life.
I love the close community of Millis as a town and Millis in general. It has been a great childhood to grow up in such a small town where everyone knows everyone. For a small school and town it amazes me that this school, that I’ve called home for the past eight years, has been able to take me to Peru and will be taking me to Spain and France. The teachers make it priority to know each student personally and to make meaningful relationships with their students. They make school fun and interactive. Millis Middle/High school has been my home since fifth grade, and although it’s a bittersweet goodbye, this town is a wonderful place to call home. It takes a village, and in Millis that’s true because really it’s such a small town that everyone has helped me grow into the strong young woman I am today.
The teachers are great and really go the extra mile to help students. There is a motto called “Small school, big family”. The School needs a lot of updating. The Auditorium is missing rows of seats and the remaining seats are completely weathered. The facility in general needs a lot of updating. The school offers virtual classes which I really enjoy a lot. I transferred to this school as a junior and my experience has been positive.