Millington High School is a public school located in Millington, MI. It has 413 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 27 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Millington High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B66 Students
- A44 Students
- B33 Students
- A+30 Students
- B25 Students
- B+25 Students
- B-22 Students
- B-20 Students
- C19 Students
- B+17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Millington High School
- C+Vassar Senior High School
- Vassar Public Schools, MI
- 30 reviews
- BReese High School
- Reese Public Schools, MI
- 49 reviews
- CMayville High School
- Mayville Community School District, MI
- 54 reviews
- C+Clio Area High School
- Clio Area School District, MI
- 113 reviews
Millington High School Reviews
Millington High School is by far a very welcoming and warm environment, hands down. I grew up in Millington and had attended school there up until November of my seventh grade year due to moving to a different district. Nearly five years later, my senior year had quickly approached me. I knew that I wanted to graduate from Millington because it is my home and where my roots are. After speaking to my parents about the situation, I transferred back to Millington. I am so happy to have done so. Not much changes in a small town, but I will tell you one thing. You will never come across a town as warm, welcoming, and at home as Millington. We are like one huge family, Our facilities may not be as large or modernized as other schools, but the support system and education that Millington schools provides is fantastic. After all, it is quantity over quality and the environment that children grow up in that makes the difference.
I liked participating in all the sports at Millington High School. I developed good relationships with the teachers and now they are some really good friends of mine now that I'm graduated. The facilities weren't the best but they do have a 5 star weight room which I enjoyed. They have an amazing computer/technology department. The education you get is very college ready and most of the teachers actually teach you instead of just giving you answers.
There were a number of clubs. I know the academic clubs were the type that I was mostly involved in. There were clubs such as the Math and Science Club. The Rocket Club. Student Council, NHS, and Band. Other clubs included the Drama Clubs and Woodshop Clubs. Each club had specific competitions that they would be entered into. The Rocket Club had many members when I was there and still does.