Millersport Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Millersport, OH. It has 248 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Millersport Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+27 Students
- A-21 Students
- C+17 Students
- C+13 Students
- B7 Students
- B-7 Students
- B-6 Students
- C-6 Students
- B6 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Millersport Junior/Senior High School
- C-Independence High School
- Columbus City School District, OH
- 77 reviews
- CLiberty Union High School
- Liberty Union-Thurston Local School District, OH
- 99 reviews
- B-Fairfield Union High School
- Fairfield Union Local School District, OH
- 63 reviews
- B-Watkins Memorial High School
- Southwest Licking Local School District, OH
- 198 reviews
Millersport Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Smaller school means smaller classes and more one on one between teachers and students, if you can survive the small town drama at least.
I attended Millersport from Kindergarten through graduation. It is a very small school, which resulted in little diversity and a lack of resources. On the flip side all of the teachers at Millersport are very qualified and they clearly care about every student's education. Being at a small school meant that I could create personal relationships with my teachers and everyone in my graduating class. Bullying and discrimination were never a problem because it was such an inclusive environment. I graduated from Millersport in 2015 and I still keep in touch with a majority of my teachers. I now attend Ohio University and I feel as though my high school sufficiently prepared me for college.
I loved my time at Millersport High School. It's the only school I've ever attended. Because of the small class size, I feel I received one on one attention from my teachers. I was also able to participate in any sport I wanted.