Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Miller High School is a public school located in Miller, SD. It has 110 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Miller High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B56 Students
- B+31 Students
- B+22 Students
- B+19 Students
- B-19 Students
- B-17 Students
- B-13 Students
- B11 Students
- A10 Students
- A-6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Miller High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Miller High School Reviews
Growing up in Miller and attending Miller High School the past years, I have a had an over all pretty great experience. The teachers here are very understanding and have structure helping prepare us for the future. They are also very helpful because whenever I have a question or just need to talk, the teachers are willing to sit and listen. I love how our school is so involved in sports but that is one thing I wish our school could change sometimes. Sports is like the only thing kids talk about or do in Miller. I wish there was maybe another activity or something do on the side if kids didn't want to play the sports offered. Overall though, Miller School is pretty good and very sport and academic centered.
I am currently a Senior at Miller High School in Miller, SD. I have enjoyed my experiences at Miller, the teachers have been great help in preparing me to get a higher level of education. Miller is a great easy-going school where students have many great opportunities to participate in all activities including sports, FFA, FCCLA, Chorus, Band, etc. and students here are given many opportunities to further there education with AP classes and dual credit courses. A thing I could change, if I could, would be to include more electives and keep certain electives around longer. Example, agronomy was a class offered as an elective, now it isn't a class any longer. More elective classes would be nice for this school.
This is a great school with exceptional teachers who push you succeed academically as well as a school with a very safe and positive atmosphere.