Miller High School is a public school located in Corning, OH. It has 264 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Miller High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-37 Students
- A+26 Students
- B15 Students
- B14 Students
- C-13 Students
- C12 Students
- C+10 Students
- C+10 Students
- A-8 Students
- B-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Miller High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Miller High School
- CNew Lexington High School
- New Lexington City School District, OH
- 49 reviews
- CNelsonville-York High School
- Nelsonville-York City School District, OH
- 70 reviews
- CTrimble High School
- Trimble Local School District, OH
- 6 reviews
- C+Crooksville High School
- Crooksville Exempted Village School District, OH
- 11 reviews
Miller High School Reviews
Miller High school was a great place if you wanted to be able to know everyone that was graduating with you. You rarely get new students but many people leave. The sports programs were decent although their was many problems with it. The teachers are all super nice and intelligent. And for the most part they were easy to get along with. The students, although there isn't many, all have created such a special bond with each other. It's a small town and small community were everyone knows everyone. Miller High School is the place to go if you want to be noticed and live away from a huge city. The school has zero cell phone service and the students are not permitted to use their phones because it is a place of learning not a place to socialize.
One thing I liked about Miller High School was how their TRIO person was very helpful. One thing I think that should change is kids should at least be a loud to have their phones out during lunch and extra help.
Almost all my teachers are excellent, and I hear great reviews from students about other teachers. The many I've been in class from are great! They exceeded their teaching limits, and taught me something new everyday!