Millbrook High School is an above average, public school located in Millbrook, NY. It has 319 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Millbrook High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C26 Students
- A-20 Students
- A+17 Students
- A17 Students
- A-16 Students
- A-14 Students
- B+13 Students
- A-11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Millbrook High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Millbrook High School
- A-Pawling High School
- Pawling Central School District, NY
- 79 reviews
- BStissing Mountain High School
- Pine Plains Central School District, NY
- 61 reviews
- AArlington High School
- Arlington Central School District, NY
- 602 reviews
- ARhinebeck Senior High School
- Rhinebeck Central School District, NY
- 70 reviews
Millbrook High School Reviews
Terrible I hate every minute of it to be honest. I only like going to talk to my friends. The teachers are pretty average. the 9th grade science teacher, Mrs. Tomaseski is fantastic. Hard to really fail any classes. Some teachers can be vague with lessons but its just your average school.
Millbrook is a very small school district. Everyone knows everyone, which can be a good and bad aspect. It is very difficult to get lost in the high school considering it is only two hallways stacked on top of one another. Many of the teachers a very good, however everyone's experience is different.
Overall Millbrook High School is a good school. The teachers are really good however the school isn't great about informing the kids about college level classes and make them seem more beneficial than they actually are.