Milford High School is an above average, public school located in Milford, MA. It has 1,124 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 70% of students are at least proficient in math and 86% in reading.
Milford High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A154 Students
- A+81 Students
- A+77 Students
- A+59 Students
- B+56 Students
- A-55 Students
- C+50 Students
- B50 Students
- B-46 Students
- B+46 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Milford High School Reviews
My time at MHS was very good. I made a lot of friends, as there are many different friend groups assuring everyone can find one they fit into. I made a lot of relationships with teachers that I will definitely keep in touch with after I graduate, as they really helped me become the person I am today. My overall experience was very good I played many different sports throughout my four years; golf, basketball, lacrosse. I attended countless dances and sports games and made many memories! My time at MHS will definitely be remembered.
I thoroughly loved my experience at Milford High. I had a great ride along the way and made lots of friendships with classmates and teachers alike. My biggest issue here is that the guidance counselors did NOT help me prepare for college at all. I was pretty much left to figure it out myself. I would even visit my guidance counselor to try and figure out what I needed to do next and was told to figure it out myself, or given a very broad set of directions left to interpretation; which is not what I needed when applying! I needed someone to kind of hold my hand and walk me through it. Overall though, the school itself is absolutely amazing and had absolutely prepared me for college academically. I would recommend making friends with the teachers, as they are you #1 cheerleaders and are rooting for you more then you realize.
My experience in Milford high school was very interesting I just joined it my senior year. So with the little time I had it was not the worst but not the best. It’s a very close community that is heavily involved is fun activities like walking day. For a period you just relax go outside and indulge in the rewards for working hard with your classmates. The teachers are very respectable and guidance counselors will help making your high school experience enjoyable so nobody really is stressed. The extracurricular activities are getting better as time goes on. My the end of the 2018-2019 school year a sophomore made a anime club. Milford high school is a very well above average school.