COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Mile High Academy is open for on-campus learning. Connect with one of the administrative staff through the school's Virtual Admissions webpage or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our Preschool, Lower School, Middle School and Upper School. Learn More
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
Mile High Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-20 Students
- B-17 Students
- A-11 Students
- A-8 Students
- B7 Students
- A-6 Students
- A-6 Students
- A+4 Students
- C+4 Students
- B-4 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Mile High Academy
Mile High Academy Reviews
Other than that, the school is wonderful. Everyone else there is very helpful. It is a wonderful atmosphere and the children are amazing. The facilities are great. I really love that they teach cursive writing to the children. And the real world learning projects are wonderful. They have a great music program. And they include lots of diversity in their curriculum. My child feels safe while at school. And I really love that they have 2 or 3 recesses everyday. It's really important for children to get out and exercise in between academic learning. The best part about this school is that Jesus is there in the center. And the curriculum is built around a love for Jesus. There is so much involvement from parents it's amazing!