Mifflinburg Area Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Mifflinburg, PA. It has 665 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Mifflinburg Area Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B58 Students
- A+55 Students
- B45 Students
- B-29 Students
- C+29 Students
- A25 Students
- B+22 Students
- A21 Students
- C+20 Students
- B18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Mifflinburg Area Senior High School
- B-Milton High School
- Milton Area School District, PA
- 57 reviews
- BSelinsgrove Area High School
- Selinsgrove Area School District, PA
- 172 reviews
- CShikellamy High School
- Shikellamy School District, PA
- 156 reviews
- CMidd-West High School
- Midd-West School District, PA
- 112 reviews
Mifflinburg Area Senior High School Reviews
My experience at Mifflinburg Area High School has been a long four-year ride and I can say that overall this school has helped me to prepare for graduation and to move on to my next step in life, college. My academics at Mifflinburg have been amazing all four years and the activities I have been involved have shaped me into the person I am today.
I liked the commitment given by the teachers, as well as the variety of clubs and organizations to be a part of. While the athletic program as a whole may not be the best in the area, there are quality athletes on every team. Additionally, the assortment of classes available for scheduling is quite substantial. Finally, the ability to participate in an excellent agricultural department or learn in one of the very good Sun Tech programs is fantastic.
I have been a Mifflinburg Wildcat all of my life. I have been fortunate enough to gain an incredible education. The high school is a great environment. The staff is always trying to make the school a more enjoyable place to be while also improving on our educations. The teachers are more than accommodating with our schedules to insure we are getting all the help we need. Also, the high school has AP class options allowing me to challenge myself. Overall there is no bullying that occurs in our school. Everyone is generally kind and respectful to one another. The halls of Mifflinburg are filled with spirit. If I had to change anything about the school, it would probably be the way GPA's are recorded. We are not on a 4.0 scale making it more complicated when applying for colleges.