Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Midview High School is a public school located in Grafton, OH. It has 948 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Midview High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-144 Students
- A+129 Students
- B113 Students
- C112 Students
- B108 Students
- A-107 Students
- B-84 Students
- A-78 Students
- A-69 Students
- B-66 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 53 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Schools like Midview High School
- B-Columbia High School
- Columbia Local School District, OH
- 29 reviews
- B-North Ridgeville High School
- North Ridgeville City School District, OH
- 168 reviews
- B+Marion L. Steele High School
- Amherst Exempted Village School District, OH
- 237 reviews
- BVermilion High School
- Vermilion Local School District, OH
- 103 reviews
Midview High School Reviews
I have been attending Midview my whole highschool career. Our school does not have a great relationship with its students, faculty, nor parents. Throughout highschool I have heard many complaints about my school and not the average, "I don't like Midview" comment. These complaints come from the students, faculty, and parents. Wishing we had an abundance of advanced classes, more diversity, a spectrum of great teachers, and for the love of God, new bathrooms! Using the same original ones for 4 years...
I had a wonderful time at Midview! I have been there my whole life, starting with Kindergarten all the way to my senior year. The caring staff was always there for anyone who needed help. The teachers went above and beyond to make sure the students had what they needed in order to succeed.
They have a lot of different classes, clubs, and programs for student involvement which is great. Although, I think some of the staff and administration could be more understanding and compassionate towards student needs and student life. Also, I feel there should be more one on one college/career exploration with student counselors. I think that it might help students be more clear about their path after high school.