Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Midlothian Heritage High School is an above average, public school located in Midlothian, TX. It has 969 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 60% in reading.
Midlothian Heritage High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+92 Students
- A+64 Students
- B+61 Students
- A-61 Students
- A56 Students
- B-44 Students
- B+43 Students
- A42 Students
- B+41 Students
- A-36 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Midlothian Heritage High School Reviews
Midlothian Heritage High School has a very good education system, cares for the well-being of their students, and holds their facility to a high standard. My experience during all four years of high school there were ideal. Within my four years, there were only two teachers that lacked good educational qualities. The athletic system is very progressive and they hold several state championships, and many students have received great college opportunities from this system. The arts is held to high importance and allows students to express creativity while learning discipline. The basic education is held to a high standard of learning and teaches students good work ethic along with the subject of the course. The staff is friendly and helpful, and exhibits a desire to see every student teach their full potential. Overall this school is a good place for any hard-working student to be successful.
Looking back at the first time walking into Heritage High School I was nervous, but with the love and support of the staff and students, I now wonder why I felt that way. Each year I can say that my teachers help to improve my education as a whole. I had allows had trouble grasping new concepts that were taught in the classroom, however, Heritage offers time outside of class to help students one on one. The extracurricular activities that are offered allow students like myself to express their creative, athletic, smart, ect., to put their minds to use. If I could change one thing about Heritage High School, I would say the spread of school spirit across all activities, help students get more involved in all of the hard work.
Midlothian Heritage is extremely friendly and is a welcoming atmosphere. The teachers are very involved and are always willing to help the students and not just treat them like another number. I would like the school to incorporate more clubs and ways to reach out. More service projects that connect the town to the school would be fantastic. Parent involvement, especially in sports, is amazing. The counselors and the nurse are so friendly and approachable. I love the openness of the school and the tight-knit relationships that hold the school together.