Midland Park Jr./Sr. High School is a highly rated, public school located in Midland Park, NJ. It has 451 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 30% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Midland Park Jr./Sr. High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A41 Students
- A-33 Students
- B31 Students
- A-29 Students
- B27 Students
- B27 Students
- A27 Students
- A+23 Students
- B23 Students
- A+17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Midland Park Jr./Sr. High School
- AWestwood Junior/Senior High School
- Westwood Regional School District, NJ
- PK, 8-12
- 82 reviews
- B+George F. Baker High School
- Tuxedo Union Free School District, NY
- 44 reviews
- A-Emerson Junior/Senior High School
- Emerson Public School District, NJ
- 60 reviews
- B+Cedar Grove High School
- Cedar Grove Township School District, NJ
- 125 reviews
Midland Park Jr./Sr. High School Reviews
MPHS is a great place to live and attend school. My class as a Senior is only a little over 80 people, so you know everyone. The Parents turn up to all out games home or away. The one thing I would change is to have a more in depth counseling team that knows more about scholorships both academic and sports to help reduce the cost of college.
It was a close-knit school, everyone knew each other. Students with hearing loss were treated normally, not different, teachers were helpful to all students. Security was good too, I had a great time there.
Class sizes were very small which offered more one on one time with teachers. The school was very small which provided little diversity, low variation of sports available to students. School was very safe, area was very safe however. Due to size of the school the classes offered were very limited not providing students with a lot of opportunity.